Online: Sundays 8:45 AM
In-Person: Sundays 8:45 AM
499 Wacouta Street
Saint Paul, MN 55101
We are currently hosting in-person services. These services are compliant with our COVID-19 Preparedness Plan. We will continue to offer virtual services indefinitely at this time.
- We will clean and sterilize the building before and after.
- Masks are welcome but not required.
- Enter through the south-facing doors on Wacouta Street.
- Seating is only available in pews that have not been roped off.
- No children’s ministry will be offered at this time.
Where do I park?
Please park in the parking lot on the intersection of Wacouta & and 9th St. There will be posted signs directing people where to park. Please refer to this map for more information.
What Are Services Like?
A typical service consists of worship through song, the reading of Scripture, a message, and communion. It lasts about 75 minutes. We welcome people to participate in whatever way they feel comfortable. In other words, you are perfectly fine just sitting and observing.
What should I wear?
We invite you to simply come as you are. The culture here is very laid-back, so people wear their casual clothes.
What should I do with my kids?
Families with children are welcome to bring them into the sanctuary for in-person services.
We are not offering children’s ministry at this time.