Events & Weddings
For inquiries on facilities rental for non-Hope and non-wedding events, please contact [email protected]
Community Room $150/Day (8am-10pm), $100 for each day after*
Sanctuary $250/Day (8am-10pm), $200 for each day after*
Gym $200/Day (8am-10pm), $150 for each day after*
Fireside Room $100/Day (8am-10pm), $75 for each day after*
Conference Rooms, Nurseries or Sunday School Rooms $75/Day, $50 for each day after*
Overnight stays are not permitted.
*Only applicable if in conjunction with the same event, does not need to be consecutive days to receive price break.
Sound Technician $150 – 4 Hour minimum, $25 per each additional hour
Sanctuary Sound/Projection Equipment $100 (First Day), $50 (Second day), $25 (Third and following days)
Clean-up $25/Hour – 1 Hour minimum
Events outside of Hope business hours (Monday-Thursday, 9am-4pm) will be charged an additional $25 per hour for additional staffing needs.
Long-term agreements can be negotiated depending on nature of the events, frequency, hours of use, and number of people.
Hope is a beautiful location for your wedding. If possible, we would love to be a part of your special day.
To receive a complete Wedding Information Packet, or if you would like to talk to someone about the wedding services/booking a wedding at Hope Community Church, contact our Wedding Coordinator at [email protected].
Hope Community Church believes that Christian marriage is a joyful covenanting between a man and a woman in which they proclaim, before God and human witnesses, their commitment to live together in spiritual, physical, and material unity. In this covenant they acknowledge that the great love God has shown for each of them enables them to love each other. We believe that the wedding ceremony is the place where this promise of a lifelong covenant between husband and wife is made and in which the two become one flesh, as it is both an ordinance of Creation, affirmed as such by our Lord, and commended by Saint Paul as a sign of the mystical union between Christ and His Church (Matthew 19:3-9; Ephesians 5:22-32). Therefore, Hope Community Church only allows wedding ceremonies that would affirm Christian marriage as defined above, and officiated by Licensed Ministers of the Gospel in the State of Minnesota who also would agree with the above definition.
A deposit of $350 is requires to secure the date and will be put toward your rental fee. Expand the sections below to learn more about hosting your wedding at Hope.
Sanctuary Availability Schedule
- September-May: Hope East Only
- June-August: Hope East/Hope West
Hope West Accommodations
- Holds 415 guests (225 on main floor, 190 in balcony)
- A/C in sanctuary/Fireside room
- Hope West is NOT handicapped accessible
Hope East Accommodations
- Holds 625 guests (375 on main level, 250 in balcony)
- A/C throughout the building
- Center Aisle
- Handicapped Accessibility
Church Rental Fee For Weddings
- $625 special rate for members (BOTH bride and groom must be members)
- $750 for non-member, regular attenders and
- $1000 for non-regular attenders.
- Remember that your deposit of $350.00 required to secure the date will be put towards your rental fee.
Special note: The rental fee does not cover the payment of your officiating pastor. The Hope pastors do not charge a set fee for their services. However, a common question asked is “What monetary gift would be appropriate in exchange for premarital counseling and officiating a ceremony?” A common gift ranges from $250-$300. Though an honorarium is not required and given at your discretion, any gift offered in exchange for their services would be welcomed and appreciated.
Included Amenities With Church Rental Fee
- Two hours of rehearsal time the day before the wedding
- Two Dressing rooms (TBD)
- 2 full length mirrors for each dressing room
- Table for entryway (Place for guestbook, programs)
- Table for onstage (Used for unity candle, communion, etc)
- 6 hours in the sanctuary on your wedding day for decorating, pictures, and your ceremony
- Use of piano, mics, music stands, and chairs
- Two wrought iron candelabras (candles provided) for the stage area (Hope West only)
- Sound Engineer on the wedding day (Will arrive 1.5 hours before ceremony)
- Wedding Coordinator on rehearsal and wedding day
- Custodial Services
Extra Amenities Available For A Fee
- Rehearsal Dinner Space (contact coordinator for rules and requirements) $150
- Use of infant or toddler nursery for child care $25